Ski-Doo Ultimax Pro Drive Belts
DescriptionSki Doo Ultimax Pro Drive Belts Please click on the link below to find your part #, then click the... read more
Ski Doo Ultimax Pro Drive Belts
Please click on the link below to find your part #, then click the back arrow to select your belt.
Ultimax Pro Belts by Timken
Ultimax PRO features a thicker cross section so more surface area contacts the clutch. This means less slippage over a broader speed range for quicker acceleration. The new cog design dissipates heat and aids flexibility. A cooler running belt delivers enhanced performance and longer belt life.
One Year Warranty. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Designed for modern mid-power snowmobiles
- Top and bottom cog give greater cord support – meaning greater power capability – without sacrificing flexibility
- Ultimax PRO runs cooler to better handle the power demands of today’s machines
- Fifth generation belt with decades of refinement and steady improvements
Materials and Manufacturing:
- Fiber-loaded rubber designed to grip the clutches and to stay that way over the life of the belt
- Strong and stable aramid cord for zero stretch and maximum tensile strength
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate “classic” failure modes
- Every Ultimax PRO belt is manufactured using new processes that reduce dimensional variation so every belt performs consistently
- Dimensions match OE in cord length and width, meaning your sled will shift like new
- Dimensions are held to tighter tolerances than OE belts
Decades of advancement and experience are built into every Ultimax belt. Ultimax PRO is designed with high-strength materials to handle every riding style from ditch-banging, to deep powder to trail riding. Over a million miles a year of documented field testing ensure that Ultimax belts stay ahead of the pack in value and performance.
- 1 lbs
You may also like…
Ski Doo XS Drive Belts
Spare Belt Holder