Polaris Max Drive Belts
DescriptionPolaris Max Drive Belt Please click on the link below to find your part #, then click the back... read more
Polaris Max Drive Belt
Please click on the link below to find your part #, then click the back arrow to select your belt.
Ultimax MAX Belts by Timken
The new Ultimax MAX has an improved cog design for greater flexibility and cooler running. The new thicker MAX has added strength that provides longer belt life. MAX is designed for machines under 500 cc. One Year Warranty. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Designed for vintage and lower-power snowmobiles
- New design with larger bottom cog to better handle demands of deep snow, towing, and shock loads
- Refined over decades to achieve best balance of flexibility, cord-retention and dimensional stability
- Longest-lasting, best-performing iteration of the venerable Incredible Max line of snowmobile belts
Materials and Manufacturing:
- Fiber-loaded rubber designed for optimal grip on clutches and consistency over the life of the belt
- Strong and stable aramid cord for zero stretch and maximum tensile strength.
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate “classic” failure modes
- Double cog construction provides greater belt strength while preserving flexibility
- Every MAX belt is manufactured using new processes that reduce dimensional variation so every belt performs consistently
- Dimensions match OE in cord length and width, meaning your sled will shift like new.
- Dimensions are held to tighter tolerances than OE belts
Over a million miles a year of documented field testing ensure that Ultimax belts stay ahead of the pack in value and performance.
- 1 lbs
You may also like…
Spare Belt Holder
Polaris Ultimax Pro Drive Belts
Snowmobile Store $109.99 Choose Options
Polaris XS Drive Belts
Snowmobile Store $159.99 Choose Options